Gujarat Police Armed & Unarmed Constable Recruitment 2021
Only online applications are invited by the Lokarakshak Recruitment Board to fill the vacancies in the constable cadre through direct recruitment.
Candidates fulfilling the qualification as per the existing provisions of recruitment rules and examination rules of all these cadres and wishing to do so can apply from 23/10/2021 (12.00 noon) to 09/11/2021 (11.59 hrs at night).
In the meantime, go to the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in and apply online by going to the page of "Police Recruitment Announcement".
Candidates of Gujarat Police Bharti 2021 should read the recruitment information and instructions from the above website carefully before applying online.
Candidates will have to delete the printout after confirming the online application and submit it when requested. Candidates should take special note that application forms sent by post or in person will not be considered.
If the application is not made as per the online draft, if the details given in the application are incomplete or inconsistent, if the general category candidate has not paid the fee within the time limit, the applications of all such candidates will be declared invalid.
The candidate of Gujarat Police Bharti 2021 has to scan and upload his color passport size photo in JPG format in the application form so that the image does not exceed 15 KB and the signature image does not exceed 15 KB.
Number Of Vacancy:-
The details of the total 10459 vacancies to be filled from this recruitment are as follows:
If there is a need to change the number of vacancies mentioned above, the Government will have the unfettered right to do so and it will be binding on the candidates.
The judgment / decision which will come from time to time from the Government / Hon'ble Supreme Court / Hon'ble High Court shall be binding on all the candidates.
All the candidates selected through direct recruitment will be appointed in accordance with the existing rules / examination rules and policy orders / rules and all such provisions will be binding on the candidate.
Rules / Resolutions / Circulars are available on the web site of the Home Department of the Government of Gujarat http://home.gujarat.gov.in as well as the web site of the General Administration Department http: // gad gujarat.gov.in.
Age limit, educational qualification, caste certificate, NCC "C" certificate, National Defense University / Defense Shakti University certificate, sports certificate, widow's certificate, all additional qualifications for direct recruitment and all types of certificates to apply online for all cadre posts. Must have been issued by the last date.
Candidates availing the benefit of any reserved caste are required to have valid certificates of that caste issued till the last date of online application.
Candidates who do not have such certificate will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation
Age limit and Educational Qualification:
The following age limits and educational qualifications will be available for these posts.
Note: Candidates in the following categories will get more concessions as per the rule in the upper age limit mentioned above. Resolution No .: CRR / 11/201/30300 / GP of the General Administration Department of the Government dated 17/10/2011. The maximum age limit has been increased from 33 years to 34 years.
(1) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC) / Economically Weak (EWS) class will get five years exemption in the upper age limit.
(2) All women candidates will get five years exemption in the upper age limit. (Women candidates in the reserved category will get a total exemption of 10 years in the upper age limit)
(3) Exemption to be given to ex-servicemen in respect of service rendered by the ex-servicemen shall be less than six months in a row and the period of actual duty performed by the ex-servicemen who have retired regularly from the service shall be deducted from their age.
The limit should not exceed three years. (Reserved for GSRA Ex-Servicemen) Rules-18 and Revised Rules-13 and Resolution No .: GS / 2018- (2) -RES-1085- 3433-G2 of the General Administration Department dated 4/01/2018).
(4) Resolution No. of the General Administration Department of the Government dated 7/06/160: CRR-103 -30-G-2, Resolution No. dated 01/07/180: CRR-114-3-G-3 and Dt. Eligible sportspersons will get five years relaxation in the upper age limit as per the provision of Resolution No. CRR / 102008 / CM-12 / C.4 of / 12/2009.
(5) After all the above concessions, the age of the candidate (excluding ex-servicemen) is forty-five)
Physical Standards (Minimum)
If the candidate has one or more of the following physical defects, he / she will be considered as physically unfit.
(1) Knock Knee
(2) Pigeon Chest
(3) Squint Eye
(4) Flat Feet
(5) Varicose Veins
(6) Hammer Toes
(7) Fractured Limb
(8) Decayed Teeth
(9) Communicable Skin Disease
(10) Color Blindness
Physical Efficiency Test
Written examination of 100 objective questions will be taken for recruitment of all the posts. In which one mark of each question will be written and the total marks will be 100, which will be the time of examination for two hours.
This question paper covers General Knowledge, Current Trends, Computer Knowledge, Psychology, History, Geography, Sociology, Mental Ability, Science as well as Basic Principles of the Constitution of India, Indian Criminal Act-190, Criminal Procedure Act-18, and Indian Evidence Act-1. Primary types of questions will be covered.
This written test will be taken in MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) and OMR (Optical Mark Reader) method.
All questions must be answered.
Each question will also have a "Not Attempted" option. If a candidate does not want to answer a question, he / she will have to pass the "Not Attempted" option. If the Not Attempted option is selected, there will be no negative marking.
One mark will be given for each correct answer. Also, for each wrong answer, the negative mark will be 0.5. If the candidate has not chosen any option then 0.5 mark will be considered negative.
પોલીસકર્મીઓના આંદોલન બાદ રચાયેલી કમિટીની 3 તારીખે બેઠક મળશે, 6 જિલ્લાના પોલીસકર્મીઓની રજૂઆત સાંભળવામા આવશે વિગતવાર ન્યૂઝ વાંચવા અહીં ક્લિક કરો
If more than one option is selected then 0.28 marks will be considered negative.
The use of white ink in OMR sheets is prohibited. If a candidate uses white ink in answering a question, the answer will be considered wrong and negative marks will be given.
The medium of written examination will be Gujarati.
The minimum qualification for passing the written test will be 50%.
Candidates who wish to recheck the OMR Sheet of their written examination will be given 15 (fifteen) days from the second day of declaration of written examination marks as shown in the examination rules and will have to pay the fee fixed by the Board for rechecking.
Open : 100 Rs
OBC : No Fee
SC/ST : No Fee
EWS : No Fee
Toll Free Number : 18002335500
How To Apply:-
Instructions for filling up the application form:
- All vacancies have to be applied online only.
- This online application can be done from the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Candidates with prescribed qualifications will have to fill up a single application form for all the above cadre posts.
- The applicant should have a color passport size photograph with him / her at the time of application, his / her signature for scanning, required certificates and proof. So that the correct information can be filled in the application only on that basis.
- The application has to be confirmed and the print of the application has to be deleted.
- After the application is confirmed, as per the instructions given in the next paragraph (21), the examination fee can be paid in cash or online at the post office.