Panchayat Recruitment New Rules and Syllabus Declared
Notificatiin Published by gujarat government Panchayat Bharati 2021
Panchayats, Rural Housing and Rural Development published below information.
1. Short title and application.-
(1) These rules may be called the Gujarat Panchayat Services (Class III) Recruitment (Examination) Rules, 2021.
(2) These rules shall apply to the recruitment to the posts specified in Schedule-I of the Gujarat Panchayats Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1998.
2. Definitions .- In these rules, unless the context otherwise requires, -
(a) “Act” means the Gujarat Panchayats Act, 1993;
(b) “Annexure” means an annexure appended to these rules;
(c) “Board“ means the Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection Board constituted under section 235 of the Act;
(d) “Candidate” means a person who fulfills the criteria of eligibility as specified in the recruitment rules of the post concerned ;
(e) “Development Commissioner” means office of the Development Commissioner, Gujarat State;
(f) “Examination” means the examination prescribed under these rules;
(g) “Government” means the Government of Gujarat;
(h) “Panchayat Service “ means the Panchayat service as constituted under section 227 of the Act.
3. Educational Qualification and Age Limit .-
The candidate who possesses the requisite educational qualification, other qualification and requirements for the appointment to the posts as specified in Appendix A and Appendix B appended to these rules, prescribed under the relevant recruitment rules shall be eligible for admission to the Examination.
4. Advertisement of vacancies and Invitation of Applications.-
The Board on receiving the requisition from the Development Commissioner through Panchayats, Rural Housing and Rural Development Department, shall as far as practicable advertise on website the vacancies of the post(s), to be filled up with detailed instructions and invite online applications from the aspiring candidates. However, the Board shall also publish short advertisement in theprominent newspapers widely circulated in the state, for the information of the aspiring candidates.
5. Holding of the Examination.-
The Board shall hold an examination for the purpose of selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts specified in Schedule-I of the Gujarat Panchayats Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1998.
6. Candidate to bear expenses.-
7. Syllabus of the Examination.-
The Syllabus of the examination shall be such as specified in Annexure- A and Annexure –B.
8. Medium of examination.-
The medium of examination shall be such as specified in Annexure - A and Annexure-B.
9. Fees for the application form and examination.-
(1) A candidate shall be required to pay application fee and examination fee, if any, determined by the Government from time to time.
(2) A candidate belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Socially and Educationally Backward Class (including Nomadic Tribes and denotified Tribes) or Economically Weaker Sections or a candidate who is Physically Disabled or as Ex-serviceman shall be exempted from paying application fee and examination fee, if any, in accordance with the rules prescribed or orders issued by the Government in that behalf.
(3) A candidate belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Class (including Nomadic Tribes and denotified Tribes) or Economically Weaker Sections or a candidate who is Physically Disabled or an Ex-serviceman shall be required to produce necessary proof for such exemption from an authority prescribed by the Government in this behalf.
10. Date, place and time of examination.-
The examination shall be held at suchplaces as may be fixed by the Board. The Board shall decide date, place and time of the examination and shall intimate the candidate about the same.
11. Qualifying standard/ aggregate marks for the selection.-
The qualifying standard/ aggregate marks for the selection shall be determined by the Board category-wise, considering the number of vacancies of respective category and merit list of candidates of the respective category.
12. Restriction as to examination.-
(1) The blind candidate shall be allowed to write in the examination with the help of a scribe subject to such instructions as may be issued by the Board in that behalf from time to time.
(2) A candidate shall not be permitted to carry with him a Cellular phone, pager or any other mobile communication device or any electronic gadget.
13. Board’s decision final.-
The decision of the Board as to the eligibility of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final and the candidate who has not been permitted to appear at the examination by the Board shall not be allowed to appear at the examination.
14. Declaration and Publication of final Select List and Recommendation Listand waiting list.-
(1) The Board before declaring and publishing the final Select List and Recommendation List on the basis of the result of the examination shall declare and publish provisional result and ask the successful candidates to produce the certificates and testimonials for verification and after such verification, the candidates who are found eligible for the post(s) will be called by the Board in order of merit rank of the category in which he is selected and asked to choose the district and/ or post for appointment from amongst the districts and posts available in the respective category by the time his turn comes, and will be allotted the district and post, if they are available, considering his merit rank. If the candidate does not choose or refuses to choose the district and / or post from the available districts and/or posts considering his merit rank in the respective category, it will be treated.