TET-1 2022 'Teacher Eligibility Test-I' Notification 2022
State Education Board has published an Advertisement for TEACHER'S ELIGIBILITY TEST-1 (TET-1). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for TET-1. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, syllabus, application fee, and how to apply are given below for SEB Teacher Eligibility Test-I (TET-I) Examination. Keep checking www.dtparmargujarat.com regularly to get the latest information.
'Teacher Eligibility Test-I' Notification 2022
The State Examination Board, State of Gujarat, Gandhinagar hereby announces that the Teacher Eligibility Test-I(TET-1)- 2022 will be conducted by the State Examination Board, Gujarat State, for the prescribed eligibility candidates for appointment as Primary Teacher / Teaching Assistant in Primary School (Class 1 to 5). is released.
The above test/examination will be organized through the District Education Officers in the designated districts under the management of the State Examination Board.
SEB TET-I Examination 2022
- Teacher Eligibility Test-I (TET-I)
1. Educational Qualification :
Minimum H.Sc. Pass and
2. Professional Qualification :
Two years P.T.C./D.EL.Ed
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details
TET-1 2022 'Teacher Eligibility Test-I' TET-1 Syllabus
Note:-The decision that the recruitment committee will take on age limit and academic qualification will be finalized. The system of this exam and the remaining instructions will be subject to the resolutions, instructions and provisions of the government period before the exam.
TET-1 2022 Test Patern
- This test will be of Multiple Choice Question Based MCQs.
- There will be 150 questions on various objectives in this test and the duration of the question paper will be 90 minutes.
- All questions of this test will be compulsory.
- There will be one consecutive question paper of this test.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There will be four options given in the answer of each question, out of which the correct option has to be selected.
- There will be no negative marking in the evaluation of these tests.
- The syllabus of the question paper will be as per the Education Department Resolution No: PRE/1111/711/6, dated: 27/04/2011.
Gujarat TET 1 Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
Note: The structure of this examination, examination pattern and other instructions shall be subject to the resolutions, instructions and provisions of the Government from time to time prior to the examination.
TET-1 Exam Fee:
- Examination fee 250/- (two hundred and fifty whole) for SC, ST, SEBC, PH category candidates while examination fee 350/- (three hundred and fifty whole) for general category candidates has to be paid.
- Apart from this, the service charge will be separate.
- Fees paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How To Pay Exam Fee TET-1 Exam?
- Online Mode
Examination Center For Tet-1
The test/examination centers will be decided by the State Examination Board according to the number of candidates registered for the examination and examination-oriented administrative convenience. The candidate has to appear for the examination at the examination center allotted by the board at his/her own expense.
Medium Of Question Paper:-
TET-1 નોટિફિકેશનClick Here|Apply OnlineClick Here
Tag : Apply Online, TET 1 & 2
0 Komentar untuk "TET-1 notification 2022 | Teacher Eligibility Test-I Notification 2022 | TET-1 Syllabus In PDF"