Under the Mid-Day Meal Scheme, the Students of the Primary Schools of the State Will Be Given Food Security Allowance For 49 Days During the Period of HOME LEARNING due to Corona virus (COVID.19)
The new academic year has started with the instructions of Unlock-2 issued by the Government of India and the resolution dated 3/06/2050 outlined in the preamble of the Education Department of the Government of Gujarat ;-
However, students enrolled during the HOME LEARNING period for 49 school days from September 2020 and October 2020 (from 1/02/2050 to Diwali 10/02050 until the start of Diwali vacation) will not be able to attend school. Meanwhile, it has been decided to provide food security allowance under the mid-day meal scheme.
Pursuant to the decision taken by the state government to make arrangements for cooking cost and distribution of foodgrains, as stated in the resolution of the education department dated 19/12/2020 mentioned in the introduction .
All students enrolled in all schools / institutions covered under the state's mid-day meal scheme for the new academic year 2020-21 September 2020 for a period of 3 school days from 1/02/2020 to the beginning of Diwali vacation from 9/10/2020.
Therefore, the state government has decided to provide school food security allowance. (A copy is included). As per the above resolution, every student in the state has to be given the following food security allowance.
For 5 school days from 1/4/2020 to 9/10/2020 till the start of Diwali vacation, 49 school days in September 2020 and 3 school days in October 2020 are found. Total 49 school days in total. As per Gujarat Government Excess Oil.
(1) All the registered students of the primary school where the mid-day meal scheme is being implemented will have to send the daily report on the daily distribution of food grains and the latest details of the amount paid for the cooking cost in the prescribed form to the email here. As well as the amount of foodgrains distributed daily and the amount deposited in the bank account of the student / guardian should be given in the prescribed specimen form shown here on Google Drive at the email address here.
(3) Accounts at school and taluka / district level shall be kept up to date for the purpose of audit.
(3) As per the method prescribed at the district level for distribution of foodgrains, distribution of foodgrains from the quantity of foodgrains allotted in the third and fourth quarters of the year 2020-21 to the Government of India for the mid-day meal scheme shall be completed within the time limit.
(3) The school level shall ensure that no student is deprived of Food Security Allowance. And Mamlatdar Shri Deputy Collector (M.B.Yo.) and District Primary Education Officer will have to monitor this. If more than the allotted quantity of grain is required for distribution, the quantity can be obtained from the allotment of the third and fourth quarters. (2) To maintain social distance strictly and to follow the instructions of the health department. To call only the parents in the school.
(2) In addition, as per the provisions of National Food Security Act 2016 and Mid-day Meal Scheme Rules-2016, this work has to be completed within the time limit, the District / Taluka Office has to supervise this matter. And for the inspection of each school as per the prescribed inspection model, planning has to be done at the district level. This matter is requested to be given top priority. Therefore, from the above order of the education department, for the food security allowance, according to the number of students registered in the district / corporation promotion, the total amount of the throwing cost is ordered to be allocated a grant of Rs. 12.51 lakh.
Important Link :-