700 Staff Nurse Recruitment - 2021 By The Health Department Of Gujarat
Health Department 700 staff Nurse Recruitment has published a billboard for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to ask the official advertisement and apply for this post. you’ll find other details like rulse & regulation , educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and are given below.
Announcement Regarding Direct Recruitment of 700 Staff Nurses Class-3 For The Year-2020
Online applications are invited in the prescribed format for recruitment of staffers through competitive examination from the following qualified candidates for a total of 300 posts of Staffers Class-II at the Government Hospitals / Community Health Centers in the State Government Hospitals / Community Health Centers under the Office of the Commissioner, Health Medical Services, Gandhinagar. Candidate can apply for this from 01/01/2021 (12:00 hrs) to 31/01/2021 (11:59 hrs at night) as per the instructions posted on the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in Just have to do it online.
Candidates will have to scan the latest passport size photograph (12 K.B) and signature sample (12 K.B) in JPG format and upload it in the online application so that it does not exceed the size. All the candidates have to fill in the details in the application forms as per their educational qualification, age, caste as well as other required certificates.
Details of vacancies to be filled by staffers and educational qualifications, pay scale, age limit, age relaxation and general instructions are available on the above website.
Vacancies to be filled by caste as per the percentage of reserves in respect of vacancies to be filled
Only citizens of India can apply.
Among the selected candidates, a married man or woman who has entered into a marriage contract other than that of a surviving spouse will be considered ineligible unless they are allowed to enter into such a marriage contract under their personal law.
Reserved seats only for native Gujarat SCs, SCs, STs. Reserved only for caste as well as economically weaker class candidates.
Seats for women are reserved at 33 %. Which will be offset against that category.
10% of the total vacancies are reserved for ex-servicemen. Which will be offset against that category.
3% seats are reserved for SC candidates and these candidates will be included against that category.
Resolutions of Finance Department dated 19/06/2009, dated 01/06/2009 and dated 09/10/2011 and provisions of General Administration Department dated 07/06/2009 and dated 8/10/2017 and provisions of Finance Department dated The bids / conditions / rules which have been fixed subject to the provisions of the resolution dated 6/06/2017 as well as the bids / terms / rules to be fixed by the Government from time to time shall be binding on the candidate. For the first five years subject to the provisions of Staffeners Class-II with a monthly fixed salary of Rs.31340 / -Will appoint a qualified candidate on fix salary. Apart from that no other allowances or benefits will be available.
After the completion of five years of service, if their services are found to be satisfactory to the appointing authority, according to the Seventh Pay Commission, the pay matrix level-2 pay scale will be Rs.29200-92300.
(1) Basic B.Sc. (Regular) degree course obtained from Indian Nursing Council recognized institutes or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) obtained from recognized institutes by Indian Nursing Council or
(2) Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) and Female Health Worker (FHW) who have been performing their duties in the State Government or Panchayat Service for the last 10 years with regular appointment and B.Sc. (Nussing) or GNM with educational qualification can also apply for this post and they will be eligible for relaxation in age limit as per the prevailing rules of the Government. But under no circumstances should the age be exceeded 3 years. Which will have to produce a no-objection certificate from that office.
(3) It is mandatory to have permanent or periodically renewed registration of registered nurse and registered midwife in Gujarat Nursing Council while applying. The application form must show the registration number of the registered nurse as well as the registered midwife or equivalent qualification. Any other grounds Will not be accepted.
(4) Must have sufficient knowledge of both Gujarati / Hindi languages.
Computer Knowledge :-
Candidate should have basic knowledge about the use of commuter prescribed under the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 18 of the State Government. As per the syllabus prescribed by the Government Resolution No. CRR-10-2008-12050-V.4 of the General Administration Department dated 19/06/08, any government should have a certificate / marksheet of a recognized training institute for having basic knowledge about computer. Any diploma course in computer knowledge in a recognized university or institute should have certificates of commuter as a subject or certificates of Std-10 and Std-12 examinations passed with the subject of commuter. Candidates who do not have this certificate at this stage will also be able to apply. But this certificate has to be submitted accurately before getting the appointment. Otherwise will not be eligible for appointment.
Age Limit: -
Candidate should not be more than 30 years of age at the last date of application.
Age limit relaxation: -
In case of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socio-Educationally Backward, Economically Weaker Class candidates belonging to native Gujarat, five (5) years exemption will be given in the upper age limit as per the rules. Candidates with 50% or more disability will be given a relaxation of the upper age limit of 10 years.
As per the provision of the resolution dated 6/06/18 of the general administration department, the upper age limit of 3 years will be given to the women candidates. In addition to the upper age limit exemption available to women applicants in the reserved category, a relaxation of 03 years as a woman will be given.
As per the provision of the resolution dated 6/06/18 of the general administration department, the upper age limit of 15 years will be given to women candidates. In addition to the upper age limit exemption available to women applicants in the reserved category, a relaxation of 03 years as a woman will be given.
Ex-serviceman candidates who have served in the Water, Air and Land Armed Forces for at least six (6) months and have a competent officer's identity card / certificate as a ex-serviceman will be given a waiver of up to three (3) years in addition to the period of duty. . Under no circumstances should the upper age limit of all the reserved category candidates be increased beyond 45 years on the due date.
Selection Process: -
Exam O.M.R. (Optical Mark Reader) method. In which 100 questions of nursing subject as well as 100 questions of Gujarati subject will be asked through MCQ (Multiple choice question).
Paper-1 will be on the subject of nursing. In which Fundamental of Nursing-50 marks, Medical Surgical Nursing-20 marks, Midwifery and Pediatric Nursing-20 marks, Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing-20 marks, Community Health Nursing-20 marks will be asked. The syllabus for these subjects will be as per the syllabus prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council.
Paper-2 The syllabus to be asked for Gujarati language paper will not be below Std-12 Higher Secondary level. In which Language-20 marks, Grammar-20 marks and Literature-20 marks Thus a total of 100 questions will be asked and each question will have 1 mark.
For every wrong question, 0.28 marks will be deducted. As far as possible, all the instructions related to the exam will be given via SMS on the mobile number. Therefore, it is necessary to show the mobile number in the application form and maintain the given mobile number till the recruitment process is completed. For the competitive examination, the examination related to the subject of nursing will be of 100 marks. In which 90% marks are required to pass.
If the candidate as indicated in the advertisement is not available, the recruitment committee will have the power to reduce the passing standard and merit list will be prepared accordingly.
The time for examination will be 2 (two) hours. Examination can be given in Gujarati or English language. Gujarati language exam will be of 100 marks. In which 5% marks are required to pass. Examination can be given in Gujarati language only. It is necessary to pass both the exams, but the merit list will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained in the subject of Nursing as well as in both the Gujarati language papers.
(1) Candidates who select “General” category will have to pay application fee of Rs.500 / - + post office charge (Rs.500 + charge in case of online fee payment) and will also be able to make online payment if the option of online payment is available .
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Disabled, Ex-Servicemen and A.N.V. Candidates will not have to pay fees / charges as per the existing rules of the Government.
(2) Candidates who have selected the category "General" and want to pay the application fee through the post office, after applying online, take the A-4 size print of 3 (three) currency of the post office along with the application form from the OJAS website and submit it to any computerized post office. Fees will be accepted by them.
(3) Candidates who want to pay the fee online will have to choose one of the options available for payment and pay the fee. Candidates who select the category "General" will keep one of these three currencies at the post office and return the other two signed coins to the candidate, which the candidate will have to save and present accurately at the examination venue.
(1) All the instructions / details related to the said recruitment from time to time www.gujhealth.gujarat.gov.in or
(2) The details filled in the prescribed application form by the candidate shall be final for the entire recruitment process and its proofs (original and certified copy) shall be submitted in person at the place and time when requested by this department. Otherwise the application form will be declared canceled.
(3) A candidate may apply only once. However, in case of Multiple Application, only the last confirmed application out of all the completed applications including fee will be considered valid. Other than that
All applications will be rejected and refunded fees will not be refunded.
(4) Candidates with physical disability (Locomotor disability of only 30% or more and up to 30% of one lower limb) shall have to show the percentage of their disability in the personal information or details in the online application form.
In case of reserved category candidates, Certificate of Caste, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Non-Criminal Certificate where applicable and Certificate of Economically Weaker (EWS) Circular No. dated 07/09/2018 of the General Administration Department: As per Parch / 102018/21 / The ad will be considered valid as of the date of publication.
(2) The appointment of the final selected candidate in the recruitment process of this cadre shall be eligible for appointment subject to the conditions decided by the authority. The candidate himself will not be entitled to claim appointment on the relevant post only to be included in the final selection list.
The appointing authority is convinced that the public service is good as per the rules laid down in Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 13 and the existing recruitment rules for this post. So at that stage the decision of the appointing authority regarding the appointment of such a candidate will be final.
Important Link :-
0 Komentar untuk "700 Staff Nurse Recruitment - 2021 By The Health Department Of Gujarat"