New 70 RMSA SECONDARY SCHOOL Will BE STARTED FROM JUNE 2020
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan aims to provide education to the underprivileged section for improving their life and widening income opportunities. It also works towards boosting school architecture by constructing library, classroom etc.
On realising that a good portion of the kids in the country find it difficult to access secondary education, the Government of India launched the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan.
In the future, the scheme might be renamed after the former President of India APJ Abdul Kalam. The RMSA not only focuses on funding secondary education for children hailing from the backward classes of society, it aims to improve facilities such as classrooms, laboratories, toilets, provide hostels and so on.
The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan is funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Government of India funds 75% of the project in each state and each state bears the remaining 25% of the funding, though some backward states only have to fund 10% towards the project. The total budget that has been allocated for the “five-year plan” of the project has amounted to Rs.2,012 billion.
Objectives of Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan
Key areas of the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan
Funding of the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan
PARIPATRA: CLICK HERE
Tag : Std 1 to 12 Circular