IBPS Result for CRP RRBs-IX Office Assistant & Officer Scale-1 (Provisional Allotment - Reserve List).
Provisional Allotment under Reserve List is being made for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) based on the actual reported vacancies by the respective RRBS in each category and posts within a particular State, subject to availability of candidates. The State for which Provisional Allotment under Reserve List has been made is attached as Annexure I. Provisionally Allotted candidates are being intimated individually at the email address and mobile number of candidates recorded with IBPS at the time of online registration for CRP RRBs-IX.
The said provisional allotment has been done based on merit-cum-preference, keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigency, etc.
In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, merit order is decided as per date of birth (the candidate senior in age is placed before the candidate junior in age), as per the prevailing practice
1. No change in the data already registered by the candidate in the online application form is possible.
2. The decision of IBPS for allotment of RRBs is final and binding upon the selected candidates. However, IBPS reserves the right to cancel, reallot RRB-wise allocation depending upon exigencies or otherwise.
3. The said Provisional Allotment is subject to the candidate fulfilling the criteria for the Regional Rural Bank and identity verification to the satisfaction of the allotted RRB. This does not constitute an offer of employment. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria his/her candidature/ chance in the process shall stand forfeited.
4. Offer of appointment, terms and conditions, formalities for verification, joining etc. will be issued by the allotted RRB in due course. Decision of the RRB shall be final and binding. The recruitment process/ appointment is solely the purview of the RRBs and shall be final and binding. IBPS has no role in recruitment. The concerned Regional Rural Bank has the sole discretion to issue the appointment letter or otherwise. Please note that even after issuing of appointment letter by the concerned Regional Rural Bank if appointment letter is cancelled/revoked due to want of certificates or mismatch in Photograph/ IRIS or for any other reason whatsoever, IBPS shall not be held liable.
5. If the candidate does not avail the offer/ appointment from the allotted RRB his/her candidature/ chance in the process shall stand automatically forfeited.
6. Bank wise (State wise) list of candidates (post-wise in Registration Number order) provisionally allotted on the basis of marks will be displayed in IBPS authorized website www.ibps.in . However this does not guarantee offer of employment. Decision of the RRBs shall be final.
7. Provisional allotment from the Reserve list for the posts of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) for the remaining RRBs will be made as and when all the RRBs in a particular State complete their process of appointment and communicate the vacancies to IBPS.
8. Provisional allotment from the Reserve List for the posts of Officer Scale II & Scale- III will be made subsequently only after all the RRBs complete their process of appointment and communicate the vacancies to IBPS.
9. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates about provisional allotment status and process.
10. Provisional allotment however is subject to Court order, if any.