Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Result 2021 Declared
RESULT OF ONLINE TEST CONDUCTED ON 9TH DECEMBER 2020 AND 10th DECEMBER 2020 FOR SELECTION TO THE POST OF VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ASSISTANT)
Result of candidates who had appeared in Computer Based Recruitment Test (online) conducted on 9th December 2020 and 10th December 2020 for Selection to the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) is announced subject to following conditions:
1. This is Result only and not the Selection List or empanelment list.
2. The candidates were allowed to appear in the Computer Based Recruitment Test (online) on basis of the online information submitted by them i.e. without verification of their testimonials.
3. The selection will be drawn as per the order of Merit, keeping in view the sent and future vacancies and roster requirement.
4. The candidates who have not submitted / do not submit necessary testimonials to substantiate the details regarding their age, education / percentage, roster category, P.H. etc. shall not be considered for selection irrespective of their order of merit.
5. The candidates belonging to roster categories, selected on basis of their merits shall be considered against requirement of general category also. The roster category candidates who have been given relaxation in age shall be considered against roster requirement only as per rules.
6. In case of any discrepancy / dispute between the soft copy of the result list placed on the Company's Web Site and the Physical Result List authenticated by the concerned Agency, the latter shall prevail.
7. In the event of more than one candidates having obtained identical marks, the older candidates shall be placed ahead of similarly placed younger candidates and subsequently, on the basis of alphabetical order of their first name.
8. Inclusion in this list does not confer right upon the candidate for the selection/empanelment.
9. The candidates appearing in result list, but not fulfilling the laid down criteria for selection shall not be considered.
10. Final selection shall be keeping in view the requirement of the Company. The selected candidates shall be considered for appointment after verification of all relevant documents.
11. The Selection Report / Panel Report shall be drawn in order of Merit considering Roster requirement from this list, considering the actual vacancies to be filled in.
In case the candidate appointed from the selection list does not report or in case any vacancy arise due to resignation / death of an employee or due to sanction of new post, etc. fresh selection list shall be drawn from this result list.
The validity of such selection/s shall be for one year from the date of publication of result i.e. up to Date: 08.03.2022 (i.e. one year from the result was published on the Company's website).