Union Ministry of Health Issued Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Partial Commencement of Studies From Standard 9 to 12
These rules must be followed by all
Teachers, students and school staff must keep a distance of 6 feet. You need to be careful about washing your hands, wearing a face cover, keeping your hands on your mouth when sneezing, constantly monitoring your health and spitting.
If the children go to school, he has to take care of these things
1. Must wear a face mask.
2. There must be a distance of 6 feet between two people.
3. Can't spit anywhere.
4. You have to take care of your health.
5. You will be asked to download the Health Bridge app where necessary.
6. Have to wash your hands after a while.
7. Hands should be washed even if they do not look dirty.
8. Permission to study online will continue, it will be encouraged.
9. Children will go to school of their own free will. But parents must agree in writing.
10. There will be strict restrictions on sports activity and assembly.
11. If AC is on, its temperature will be between 24 to 30.
12. Maintain humidity level 40 to 70 percent in AC.
13. Only schools outside the containment zone will be allowed to open.
14. Students, teachers and staff going to school must avoid going to the containment zone.
15. The gym can be used only on the basis of guidelines, but the swimming pool will be closed.
16. School management will be responsible for providing face masks, head sanitizers to teachers and staff.
17. The employee involved in cleaning should be given a thermal gun, disposable paper towel, soap, 1 per cent sodium hypochlorite solution.
18. The arrangement of the pulse oximeter must be mandatory, so that the oxygen level of the anisotometric can be checked.
19. There should be a covered dustbin and proper disposal of waste.
20. Sweepers must be properly trained before being hired.
21. Students will not be able to exchange books, copy of study material, pencil, pen, water bottle etc.
22. At the time of practical, the student will go to different sections. Large numbers of students cannot be taken to the laboratory at the same time
What will be the guideline for the school ?
Separate time slots will have to be arranged for students to study.
Can be studied outdoors instead of in the classroom
Online and distance learning have to be arranged
The school campus, classroom, laboratory, classrooms, bathrooms will have to be sanitized before the school is opened.
The school which was allotted as a quarantine center will have to be sanitized with extra care and caution.
50 per cent teaching and non-teaching staff can be called to the school for online teaching and tele-counseling.
Contactless attendance will have to be arranged for students instead of biometric attendance.
Marking should be done at a distance of 6 feet above the ground in a line. The arrangement will be on the inside and outside of the school.
People will not get admission
Students, teachers or staff from the quarantine zone cannot come to school
Symptomatic students will not be allowed to come to school.
If a student, teacher or employee is ill, they cannot be called to school under any circumstances
What to do in the event of a symptom in a student, teacher or staff
They will be isolated immediately. Where no one else will be allowed to go
Parents should be informed about this
He will be asked to wear a face cover until the doctor tests him
Contact the nearest hospital or state helpline immediately
The entire campus will be disinfected again.
Regular counseling will be given to students or teachers if they are suffering from stress or mental illness.
Important Link :-
Divya Bhaskar || Aaj Tak News