Intriduction Of Sarkari Yojana:-
According to the sociological point of view, organization is the only last resort for a child. Therefore, instead of keeping such destitute orphans in an institutional environment, keeping them in an alternative family and raising them in a natural environment can lead to their healthy and balanced development.
Name of the scheme:-
Foster parents plan
Eligibility Criteria: -
Under this scheme all living in Gujarat from 0 to 18 years of age
Orphans who do not have surviving parents will be eligible for benefits. Children whose father has died and whose mother has remarried will have to produce a marriage certificate of remarriage.
A monthly allowance of Rs. 5,000 / - (Rs. 3,000 per issue) will be paid to the foster parents or close relatives who take care of the orphans.
The annual income of the foster parents should be more than Rs. 5,000 in rural areas and more than Rs. 5,000 in urban areas.
1. Terms of the plan:-
Beneficiaries taken by foster parents for upbringing should be placed in Anganwadi for children aged 6 to 8 years and compulsory schooling should be imparted to children above 3 years of age. Assistance will be stopped if the child's study is stopped.
1. Certificate of the program officer of ICDS (Integrated Child Development Scheme) for the children going to Anganwadi and the certificate of the principal of the school for the children going to school should be submitted by 15th July every year.
2. Certified example of death of the child's parents has to be submitted.
3. If the mother of the child is remarried and the child goes to live with the mother, the assistance will be stopped.
3. The sample application form can be downloaded from the department's website https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/dsd or can be obtained free of cost from the nearest Children Home / District Social Security Officer's Office / District Child Protection Officer's Office. If the application is approved, the assistance will be available from the month of application.
6. The implementation of this scheme has to be done by the superintendent of the children's home at the district level. In the district in which the children's home is not functioning, the form of the scheme will be accepted and further action will be taken by the district child protection unit. And the District Social Security Officer will be responsible for payment.
4. At each district level, the Sponsorship and Approval Committee (SFCAC) should review the recommendations and order the eligible foster parents to pay the assistance.
3. Children who are benefiting from any other similar scheme of the state or center will not be eligible to avail the benefit of this scheme.
3. This amount has to be paid to the beneficiary's account through direct payment (DET) method by account pay check.
2. Such foster parents or approved close relatives i.e. the beneficiary has his / her joint name account with the child's name in the bank / post office.
Will have to open.
10. An application with incomplete details will not be considered.
Certificates To Be Enclosed:-
Yojana Information In Gujarati:Click Here
Tag : Sarkari Yojana