ISRO 2019 Jobs Recruitment Of 327 Scientist/ Engineer Posts
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) 2019 Jobs Recruitment. ISRO has released official notification for the job openings of Scientist/ Engineer vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 04th November, 2019.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Scientist/ Engineer – 327 Posts
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Name of the Post: Scientist/Engineer – SC (Electronics); Scientist/Engineer -SC (Mechanical); Scientist/Engineer-SC (Computer Science); Scientist/Engineer-SC (Electronics) – Autonomous Body
2. Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
3. Pay and Allowances: Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of ₹56,100/- p.m. In addition, Dearness Allowance [DA], House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance are payable as per extant rules on the subject.
The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme. Further medical facilities for self and dependents, subsidised canteen, limited quarters facility (in lieu of HRA), Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, House Building Advance etc are admissible.
Director, Office of Media and Public Relations (OMPR), ISRO Hqs Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road Bengaluru-560 231
General Conditions :-
1. Candidates may apply for the post against any of the disciplines mentioned in the dropdown menu (Step 3) of the Application form
2. The appointees against Post Codes BE 001 to BE 003 are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of space. They are also liable to be transferred to any such Centre/Unit at any point of time on need basis. The appointees against Post Code BE 008 will be posted at SCL, Chandigarh.
3. The number of vacancies indicated is provisional. ICRB reserves its rights to modify the vacancies at any stage before the date of examination against due notification in ISRO website. The posts are temporary, but likely to continue Candidates may have to work on round the clock shift basis depending on the functional requirements
4. For details of ISRO Centres/Units, please visit http://www.isro.gov.in/isro_centres.html. Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro secondclass train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the on-line application form to the place of interview (change of address and city for the purpose will not be entertained)
5. Candidates have to produce all original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview If any information furnished on-line is found to be false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid. No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test
6. ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires. Only Indian nationals need apply
7. In case of any clarification, candidates may refer to the FAQs uploaded in the ISRO website against the advertisement and if the doubt still persists, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Queries about information already available in the Advertisement/FAQs and Frivolous queries will not be replied to. Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
8. The candidates on clicking the Make Payment button will be redirected to State Bank Multi Option Payments Systems (MOPS) page. The candidate may choose one of the payment modes shown below for making payment.
9. Application Fee: The Application Fee is ₹100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Those candidates desirous to apply for the post of BE008 in SCL, Chandigarh, have to separately remit application fee of Rs.100/-. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment which is 06.11.2019. The last date for submitting online application is 04.11.2019. Candidates are, however, advised to make online payment by 03.11.2019 to avoid any unexpected transaction failures/issues. [Candidates making online payment may kindly note that ISRO shall not be responsible for pending transactions or transaction failures.
Candidates may contact their Banks and ensure successful payment of application fee. Candidates may utilise alternative methods of payment (offline payment) if required. Ensuring a ‘successful payment’ from “Payment Status” link in ISRO’s website is mandatory for the candidates.
Selection Procedure :-
Selection will be based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview
Steps to Apply :-
The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO website between 15.10.2019 and 04.11.2019. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may apply duly following the procedure stated. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily. The last date for submitting online application is 04.11.2019. [ Advt No. ISRO :ICRB:03:2019