GPSC Recruitment Programme For The Year 2019 /Chief Officer Class-3 Final Result
GPSC Recruitment 2019: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Deputy Section Officer, Assistant Director and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2019.
- Starting date of online application submission: 16 August 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 31 August 2019
GPSC Vacancy Details
- Associate Professor– 2 Posts
- Reader/ Associate Professor – 1 Post
- Director of Archaeology and Museums– 1 Post
- Superintending Archaeologist, Class-2 – 1 Post
- Assistant Director, Horticulture/ Subject Matter Specialist – 4 Posts
View Also :
- Designated Officer, Food and Drugs Control Administration – 15 Posts
- Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar – 154 Posts
- Assistant Director, Class-2, General State Service, Government Printing and Stationery, Industries and Mines – 2 Posts
- Mechanical Engineer, Class-2, General State Service - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Section Officer, Assistant Director and Other Posts
- Associate Professor, Reader/ Associate Professor – Candidate should have done M.D./MS in the respective subject.
- Director of Archaeology and Museums– Ph. D. or second class post-graduate degree in Archaeology Or Ph. D. or second class post-graduate degree in Museology.
- Superintending Archaeologist, Class-2 – post-graduate degree in Archaeology.
- Assistant Director, Horticulture/ Subject Matter Specialist – post-graduate degree (with B.Sc. Horticulture) in Horticulture.
- Designated Officer, Food and Drugs Control Administration – Bachelor's degree in Science with Chemistry.
- Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar – Candidate should have a Bachelors Degree in the concerned subject with Computer Knowledge.
Tag : GPSC