RTE STD.1 ADMISSION 2021@
With reference to the above subject and reference, to determine the procedure for admission of children belonging to weak and deprived group in non-subsidized private primary school in Std. Provision has been made by the education department with the resolution dated 4/8/2020.
Therefore, the following instructions are given for free admission procedure in Std-1 under RTE in the academic year 2021-22.
(1) R.T.E. An advertisement has been published in various Gujarati newspapers on 20/06/2021 for admission under. A copy of the said advertisement as well as the resolution of the education department has been sent to you by the office here, which you are asked to study in detail and implement strictly.
(2) The date for filling online form on web portal https://ite.orpgujarat.com/ is: 25/06/2021 to 05/07/2021.
Details of the documents required to fill up the online form are given in the link to the required document on the webportal. The period from 31/03/2021 to 3/06/2021 has been given to the parents to get the required time to collect this document.
(3) Under the RTE Act, children eligible for admission are advised to disseminate widely in electronic / print media in your district so that they do not miss filling up the online form.
(4) The process of submitting the application form at the Receiving Center along with the required documents during the main admission process has been canceled due to coVID-19 global epidemic. At the time of filling up the online form, the guardian has to upload the required supporting documents such as date of birth, proof of residence, proof of caste / category, as well as proof of income (for category nos. 5, 6, 11, 12 and 13) etc. The guardian will have to keep the print of the online form. The form filled online will not have to be submitted anywhere. You are asked to spread the word about this matter from your level.
(5) In order to provide guidance to the parents, a banner should be made and all the necessary information such as admission category, income limit, required documents, where to get the document, age limit, required information for filling online form, admission procedure program etc. should be displayed on the notice board of the district office and Help desk should be set up at taluka level if required. About which the district level will have to publicize through local newspapers,
(6) To publish the details of the district office with full address and the information of the district level helpline number in the local newspaper so that it is easy for the parents. As well as the details of the helpline number must be updated on the web portal accurately.
(7) Help center / helpline number should be started at the correct district level till the admission process is completed.
(8) DEO / DPEO from 09/06/2011 The work of approving / rejecting all the online applications has to be completed by 10/09/2071. The DEO / DPEO will have to show the exact reason for rejecting the entry form as shown on the web portal. ” Do not write that it has been rejected for other reasons. In order to approve / reject the applications received online within the time limit, more employees / officers will have to be assigned.
(9) The Receiving Center has been closed due to the current covIp-19 global epidemic. So, a helpline has been started at the district level to help the parents. To provide proper guidance to the parents regarding admission on this helpline number. It is mandatory to upload the required documents along with the online application as well as to provide ancillary guidance regarding admission.
(10) To keep in view the appointment of knowledgeable staff / officers about the RTE admission process at the district / taluka helpdesk. The said employees / officers should be informed about the admission announcement, list of where the applicant can get the required documents, copy of FAQ etc. So that the problem of the applicant can be properly resolved.
(11) After allotment of online admission, the parents who reach the time limit in those schools, get the admission form by giving online admission form, admit card and other necessary proofs to the schools. The verifier of those schools should be in touch with the schools and parents after allotment of admission and instruct them to complete the work of confirming the admission in time.
(12) RTE of your district. All the required information of all the non-subsidized private primary schools eligible for admission will have been accurately uploaded on the web portal. As well as the information of 100% of the schools eligible for admission under RTE has been uploaded and the certificate will be submitted on the web portal. However, if any school information is left to be uploaded, it is asked to complete this work in day-3. For example, if a school is closed, a newly approved school is yet to be added, details of a school that has received a class increase are yet to be added, a school board / medium / type (boy-girl-mixed), school relocation, etc. needs to be amended. So in day-3, the correction work will have to be completed by staying in touch with Index B. If any question arises in the entire admission process regarding this operation, you will be responsible for it. Of which special note.
(12) When adding a new school approved for the current year on the web portal, to show the number in the column of RTE Sats and in the column of NON RTE Seats, 30 રહેશે number has to be shown. The number must be added. In this case the number of columns of RTE Seats will remain the same. And in the column of NON RTE Seats, the total number of Std-1 classes x 40 should be multiplied by subtracting RTE Seats from the number. Then the school information has to be updated by checking the numbers in the intake column. Of which special note.
(13) Under this admission process, all the admissions such as helpdesk center, verifier, school related work, approval-rejection of applications received online etc. are asked to be completed in a timely manner as per the rules.