GPSC Result 2021 - GPSC Gujarat Educational Service Class 2 Eligible Candidates List firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisement No. 125 / 2019-20 Gujarat Education Service under the administrative control of the Education Department (Administrative Branch, Class-II, for recruitment in place of advertisement number: 125 / 2019-20 with reference to the preliminary test conducted by the Commission on 24.01.2021, the Commission is eligible for application verification.
Candidates as shown in the table below have to be declared eligible for the application verification as per the eligibility criteria prescribed (which is the marks of the last candidate in the descending order as per the merit list in that category) and these criteria / standards are eligible for face to face interview before the final list of successful candidates.
The list presented is not a merit list, but only a list of candidates who have to apply for verification of their certificates under Zone of Consideration.
Candidates eligible for application verification will have to upload and submit their documents online at https://gpsc-ias.gujarat.gov.in. (Consider the special instructions at the end of the result.)
(1) The direct selection advertisements published from 01/04/2018 by the office order of the Commission dated 30-06-2017 have to make the final selection on the basis of 50% marks obtained in the preliminary test and 50% marks obtained in face to face interview.
Regardless of which, by the order of the office of the commission dated 05-06-2017, the marks of the questions canceled in the preliminary test have to be adopted in the same way (Pro-rata system) in the remaining questions.
Accordingly, as 03 questions have been canceled in the Sadarhu test, the answer book has been evaluated with 1.010 marks in case of each correct answer and 0.303 marks in case of wrong answer.
(2) Commission dated 15-10-2009, dated 11-11-2009, dated 29-04-2017 and dt. The office order dated 31.03.2018 has fixed the criteria for the number of candidates eligible for application verification against inexperienced / inexperienced posts in each category. Accordingly, the provisional result is published.
(3) By the office order of the Commission dated 14.10.1986, the criteria for the number of candidates eligible for face-to-face interview against the posts of each category has been fixed. Accordingly, candidates have to be called for face to face interview.
If there are not enough candidates eligible for face-to-face interview from these candidates, then the candidates with more marks than the minimum marks fixed by the commission order dated 04.07.2019 as per merit list will be declared eligible for application verification on temporary basis.
In addition, any candidate who qualifies for the application verification in this category will have the same marks as the last candidate in that category, whichever candidate will be eligible for the application verification.
If this happens then the number of eligible candidates for application verification can be increased. In this way the details of the seat numbers of the candidates whose applications have to be verified will be shown in the final result.
(5) Candidates who are declared eligible for application verification on a temporary basis in this result who have the required educational qualification as per the recruitment rules and advertisement provisions
(5) Out of the candidates declared as eligible for temporary scrutiny in this result, candidates who fulfill the requirements of educational qualification, experience, age, etc. as per the recruitment rules and advertisement provisions, in the merit list as per the number mentioned in column-2 of Kotak-1 against that category.
After taking into account the candidates received, the subsequent candidates will not be considered eligible for face-to-face interview even if they meet all the requirements, which should be noted by every candidate.
Candidates will also be eligible for face-to-face interview. If this happens then the number of eligible candidates for face-to-face interview against the category mentioned in column-2 of Kotak-1 may increase.
(6) The list of candidates eligible for face-to-face interview after the above proceedings will be placed on the notice board from now on.
How to download the GPSC Result 2021?
Go to the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission
Click on the link displaying GPSC result 2021
A pdf page containing the roll numbers and names of the qualified aspirants will be declared