Std 10 and 12 schools will open from January 11: Education Minister's announcement
The decision to open Std 10 and 12 schools from January 11 was taken at a cabinet meeting, Education Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama announced today.
The state government has started preparations to start schools as per the central government’s Corona guideline. It has been decided to start classes from January 10 and 12, PG and last year's college.We are constantly updating this
Schools and parents have to take care of the following things
- Sanitation facility has to be provided in every campus before starting school-colleges.
- Students should be provided with a thermalgun for checking, sanitizer and soap for hand washing.
- Social distance should be maintained in the classrooms and in the school-college complex. Not only that, the mask should be used compulsorily.
- It is also important to ensure that medical services are available within walking distance of the school-college.
- Following the SOP of the Government of India, the online education system provided by the schools and colleges in the state will remain the same.
- The SOP will be applicable to all government, grant-in-aid and self-finance schools, Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya, Social Justice and Empowerment Department as well as Adi Jati Vikas Department schools of all the boards in the state.
- Student attendance at school is not mandatory.
- Institutions must also obtain the written consent of the student's parents or guardians to attend school.
- Students will also be asked to bring their own masks, water bottles, books, snacks, etc. from home and not to interact with other students.
- According to the revised seating arrangement in the classroom, there should be a distance of at least 6 feet between the two students.
- The principal-principal will have to arrange for the students to come in phases so that there is no overcrowding in the school-college campus.
- It is also suggested that students come to school on the scheduled days of the week and do homework assignments on the remaining days.
- It is also advised not to play sports or any other group activity on the field of mass prayer.
- Parents will be encouraged to use their personal transportation to get the child to and from school.
- Students who use public transport will also be given appropriate precautionary guidance from the school.