Get New Bank Account Number Of Dena Bank, Vijya Bank Merged into Bank Of Baroda Bank Via Text Message
Bank of Baroda New Account Number, Get New account number of Dena Bank, Vijya Bank which are Merged into Bank Of Baroda Bank.
How to get New account number of Bank Of Baroda via text massage.
You can get your Dena bank and Vijaya bank new account number via Text massage. Dena bank and Vijaya bank are now merged into Bank Of Baroda. So every customer get new account number from text massage.
How to Get New Account number of Bank Of Baroda
You can type text massage which is given below and receive New account number of Bank of Baroda.
Type Massage : MIGR (space) Last four digit of your old Account Number
Send it to 8422009988
You can get this type of massage
Your account xxxx3156 has been migrated as - New Acct:80390××××××××× New IFSC:BARB0DBKHIM New MICR:385012517 - Bank of Baroda
If your mobile number is not registered you can get this type of massage.
This mobile number is not linked to any account number, Pls contact your base branch - Bank of Baroda
Important information regarding Upgrade and Integration of the Core Banking System
As you are aware, Vijaya Bank & Dena Bank have been amalgamated with Bank of Baroda with effect from 1st April, 2019. In order to provide seamless experience and a wider array of products, we are in the process of upgrading our Core Banking systems on 12th Dec. 2020.
Although the bank is making all possible efforts to minimize disruptions in services, kindly note the following changes with respect to your bank account, please use your new account number on or after 14.12.2020:
1. You will be allocated a new account number, customer ID, IFSC & MICR code. These details will be shared through a separate communication or can be collected from your branch at your convenience.
2. You may avail the SMS facility to know your new account number post migration. Send SMS: MIGR < SPACE >LAST 4 DIGITS of OLD eDena ACCOUNT NUMBER to 8422009988. You will receive an auto response from BANK OF BARODA with your New Account Number, IFSC & MICR CODE.
3. You are requested to notify/ update the above changes in mandate / instructions (SIPs, ECS, Auto Debit, Demat, Pension) & Service providers (Billers/ Institutions/ PPO/ Insurance) registered by you at your convenience post migration.
4. Please note that all your transactions through NEFT / RTGS / IMPS/ ECS / NACH/ PDCs with the old account number will continue to be honoured for the time being
5. You can continue to use your old cheque-books, debit cards till further notice.
6. If you have transferred your account from one branch to another (Ported Account), kindly refrain from using the chequebook of the previous branch and surrender the same to your current branch
7. Transactions up to the date of upgrade can be recorded in your existing passbook, you may also collect your new passbook from the branch anytime at your convenience. You may obtain the account statements pertaining to the prior periods from the branch at your convenience.
8. Internet Banking will be available on www.bobibanking.com.Your User ID and password will remain the same. However if there is any change in your login credentials, the same will be intimated to you separately.
9. Download the M - connect Plus mobile app for mobile banking from Google Playstore / IOS store.
10. All the beneficiaries registered in Internet Banking and Mobile Banking will be migrated to Bank of Baroda platforms, except for beneficiaries having account in eDena and eVijaya branches.
11. UPI - Download & register BHIM BARODA PAY UPI app from Playstore, using your new account details. If you are using any other UPI App, please link your new account number & set New UPI PIN in that app
12. If you are a Central Government pensioner, Bank will update the new Account Details with your Pension Sanctioning Authority (PSA). However, you may also inform your PSA of the change in account details to ensure the pension is credited as per the process, without any delay.
13. If you are a State Government Pensioner, we request you to necessarily inform your Pension Sanctioning Authority (PSA) / Pension Disbursing Authority (PDA) about the change in account details. You may do this after you receive the change in account details.
14. The date and time of system upgrade will be informed separately
15. All important information / changes to the account will be notified through email or letters/ SMS. It is important to stay connected, request you to update your contact details with us (address, email, Mobile no). You may also refer our website www.bankofbaroda.com - amalgamation tab or contact your Branch or call the amalgamation helpdesk at 1800 258 1700 regarding branch upgrade related queries
0 Komentar untuk "Get New Bank Account Number Of Dena Bank, Vijya Bank Merged into Bank Of Baroda Bank Via Text Message"