GPSC RECRUITMENT 2020 FOR VARIOUS POSTS.
Gujarat Public Service Commission - GPSC published List of Eligible Candidates for Interview, an Important Notice regarding Recommendation, Detailed Interview Programme, Recommendation from Waiting List, List of Eligible/Ineligible list after application scrutiny and Important Notice regarding Recommendation from the waiting list for Various vacancies. You can view all updates for various vacancies in below link.
GPSC UPDATES 2020.
INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCESS FOR HOW TO APPLY
1. Please CONFIRM the application on OJAS site to submit finally.
2. Confirmation Number and First Wire in Print Call Letter option to the applicants
Collecting / Hole will be found on the screen immediately. Come and take the test
3. Turn off POPUP Blocker Each report will appear in the New Window
4. Set the A4 Size page in Printer Settings
5. For IE 8 and later browsers, click Compatibility View Browser Text.
6. OTP Use One Time Password wherever required hence you are requested to register your
personal and correct mobile number.Online application to get OTP (One Time Password)
Provide and use your correct mobile number while doing so.
Online application made by the candidates is Editable till the last time of advertisement. Hence candidates should apply only in one advertisement.
If there is any mistake in filling the details / information in the online application, go to “Edit” option and correct the details. Not to make a new application. - The Commission shall have the unfettered right to change the number of places of all advertisements published by the Commission.
Considering the number of candidates, the preliminary test will be taken through OMR / CERT (Computer Based Recruitment Test). Educational Qualification, Experience etc. will be as per the detailed advertisement published on the Commission's website https: // gpsc gujarat.gov.in and htps: // gpsc - ojas gujarat gov.in. -21 and 31 / 2020-91 advertisement will have 200 questions of 300 marks in the preliminary test related to the subject. The final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of total marks by calculating 50% of the marks obtained out of 200 marks in the primary test and 50% of the marks obtained out of 100 marks in face to face interview.
That is, 30-50% weightage will be given for the marks obtained from 200 and 130 marks of preliminary test and face-to-face interview respectively. 8% in the preliminary test in the above advertisements (for SC and ST candidates - among the above advertisements, advertisement numbers: 09, 16 / 2060-61 to 8 / 2020-91, 16, 20, 32 to 31/30, 40) 50 marks for the marks obtained out of 400 marks in the preliminary test in 20/2050-61 and candidates will not be considered for face to face interview).
Fifty percent weightage will be given. In the preliminary test, 100 questions of 100 marks will be for general study and 200 questions of 200 marks will be for the related subject.
(In the relevant advertisements, those who get less than 15% marks in the primary test - as per J. No. 2, 3, 4 and 31 to 5 / 2020-91 in the primary test, meet the qualification standard fixed by the commission and satisfy the provisions mentioned in the recruitment rules in the advertisement. (Fifteen) times candidates will be given admission in the main written examination and then 05 (three) times candidates of the total posts coming in the qualification standard decided by the commission will be called for face to face interview.
Out of the candidates appearing in the standard and satisfying the provisions mentioned in the recruitment rules, recruitment examination rules and advertisements, approximately 6 (six) times the total number of candidates will be admitted in the main written examination. પ્રાથમિક Outline of the preliminary test for 2020-21 and 2 / 2020-21 to 30 / 2020-21: Question paper 100 questions of 100 marks of general study, 50 questions of 50 marks in Gujarati and 50 questions of 50 marks in English. 200 questions of 200 marks in the subject.
The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of 200 marks of objective question paper-1 and 200 marks of objective question paper-3 out of the total marks obtained out of total 2300 marks. - From 12 / 2060-61 to J.S. - Candidates selected for the posts of 8 / 2020-21 will be considered as employees of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited (Gujarat Government's Venture). J.S. - From 31 / 2020-91 to J.S. - Candidates selected for the posts of 5 / 2020-21 will be considered as employees of Gujarat Water Supply and Sewerage Management Board (GwssB).
They will not be considered as employees of Gujarat Government. > Out of the above advertisements, advertisement number: 8 / 2020-21 to J.S. - 30 / 2020-201 All these advertisements Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Ltd. (Venture of Gujarat Government) and J.S. - From 31 / 2020-91 to J.S. - 4 / 2020-21 All these advertisements Gujarat Water Supply and Sewerage Board (GwssB); In which these advertisements are given subject to the recruitment rules of the board of that corporation and all other rules. Advertisement No .: 2 / 2020-21 to 30 / 2020-21 Class 3, these advertisements do not require face to face interview. -Selection list for all advertisements will be finalized on merit basis. The final marks obtained by the candidate will be declared only at the time of final result.
(1) Candidates should apply online by clearly reading the advertisement number and place name. After filling all the details in the application form while applying online, the application has to be confirmed only after confirming the details.
(2) If there is a need to correct the details of the confirmed application form or the information given by the candidate in case of error or chuck, go to https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in and go to the “Edit” option on the last day of online publication of the advertisement. - Any details can be corrected in time.After the online publication of the advertisement, no correction can be made in the online application form.
(3) In case of more than one application, only the last application form will be valid. For non-reserved category candidates Lastly, the application form with the confirmed fee is valid - only ssCE CERTIFICATE (showing date of birth) for proof of age. No other document will be considered valid. NON CREAMY LAYER CERTIFICATE To do this, the website will be open only till 12:00 hrs on 01/12/2020, so do not wait till the last days.
Carefully check all the details in the online application form and fill it as soon as possible. You are asked to confirm the application online. It is mandatory for the candidate to fill up the online application form within the stipulated time and get the Confirmation Number. In which the candidate will be responsible for the mistake. Date-09/11/20 follow us on: @ GPSC OFFICIAL ON https: // gpsc gujarat.gov.in GPSC Official)