Latest Circular regarding Scanning Entry from Unit Test Book for Std. 6th to 8th
According to the above subject, with the aim of improving the level of education in all the primary schools of the state in the last 3 years and knowing the student-wise learning outcome
Unit test is planned for 6th to 8th. As in the previous year, this year also under PAT program, students of all subjects from Std. 1 to 8 and family have to get data cage (marks / results).
Monitoring of all matters relating to scanning at school level under Unit Test (PA) is done by CRC. The co-ordinator has to do. Under the Unit Test (IPAT) the data of the students of all the schools is taken from the base and built-in dice-child tracking system, which should be taken into consideration.
The District M, ISCO-Coordinator will be responsible for the prevention of technical problems from the district level, data monitoring and completion of all operations within the stipulated time frame.
Important instructions to keep in mind to scan Marcus under unit test
1 You can download the saralData application from the Google play store. You can also download it by clicking on the link below.
2. For online attendance of teachers and students, the username and password used in the Online Attendance system Portal will have to be used to login to the application using the same username and password.
The last 7 digits of the student's UID should be written in the box given in front of the unique ID of the students in the table given in the 3 unit test booklet. As well as in the question and in the circle given below the marks the student has to darken the circle of the number of marks obtained in that question.
4. Keep the following points in mind while concentrating in the circle given in the unit test table.
- Completely darken the circle of the number of marks obtained in the above question.
- Do not kneel more than one circle in a single question.
- Do not kneel as any circle remains incomplete.
- Do not leave a single circle blank.