1. ON LINE Hall Ticket can be downloaded as per the advance notice given on the Board's website www.gseb.org for the hall ticket of Supplementary Examination-2020.
2. To get complete guidance from their school regarding the code number of the language in which the examinees are to write the answers as well as the code number of the subjects taken and the date, time, time of examination of those subjects.
3.On the day of the examination, the examinees reached the examination venue 3 minutes before the commencement of the examination
4. It is forbidden to take any literature, book, guide, chart, mobile phone as well as electronic equipment like digital clock etc. to the examination venue and examination room. But carrying a simple calculator will be allowed. Even if the examinee finds any literature during the inspection after the commencement of the examination, a case of malpractice will be registered against him and necessary action will be taken to punish him. If any type of handwritten or printed material is found from the examinee except the entrance in the examination room, it will be considered as evidence to register a case of irregularity. Take special note of it.
5. Computer introduction of all streams 3) and practical examination of music experimental (12) subjects will be taken by the school concerned. Schools must report this to the student. The marks of which will have to be sent to the board by 4/08/2050.
6. Experimental examination subjects of Vocational stream Agriculture, Commerce, Home Science and Tantric group will be taken by the respective schools. Such schools will have to inform the examinees of their school about the program in advance about the practical examination.
7. Sindhi Language Question Paper (2007) Answers to the subject code question paper can be written in Sindhi Devanagari or Sindhi Arabic script.
8. The seating arrangement of the examination is arranged keeping in view the situation of coin-19. All students
As per the instructions of the government, social distance must be maintained while entering the school premises and wearing a mask is mandatory. It is desirable that the student bring a bottle of drinking water from home. Also, only students will be admitted to the school premises. Parents or other non-authorized persons will not be allowed to enter the school premises with special note.
Tag : Hall Ticket