The next date by the education department of the state government. A unit test has been organized for all the students of Std. 9 to 12 during 9-30 July but intensive consideration has been given by the state government regarding the submissions received from various teacher unions and schools regarding the delivery of print out of the test to the students as well as returning the written answers to the students. unit test paper for all standards
In this regard, further action should be taken keeping in view the following matters.
(1) The periodic test will be of 25 marks and time will be one hour.
(2) Five questions of five marks each will be put in each test. Tests will be based on learning outcomes.
(3) A PDF soft copy of the Periodic Assessment Test will be delivered to the District Primary Education Officer by email and from there to the BRC and CRC two days before the test as per the routine.
(4) The CRC Coordinator will deliver the main tests by e-mail to all government, grant-in-aid (GIA), and self-supporting primary schools under his jurisdiction.
(5) The periodic assessment test of the students of the schools shall be printed in individual print outs and delivered to the homes of the students. (6) The Periodic Assessment Test is expected to be written by the student under the supervision of the parent at the convenience of the student and the parent. The purpose of this test is to know the progress of the students so it is desirable that the student writes in a fear-free and stress-free environment.
(7) Periodic assessment test of Gujarati (first language) and Mathematics in Std. 3 to 8 in the month of July will be taken on 29th July and 30th July. The periodic assessment test must be delivered to the student's home by 28/7/20.
(8) It is desirable that the answer book of this test be delivered to the school by the parent or student by 31/7/20.
(9) It shall be the responsibility of the school principal to see to it that the test is evaluated by the subject teacher of that standard.
(10) A periodic evaluation test based on a textbook prepared by Gujarat State School Textbook Board shall be formulated.
Concessions in the planning of unit tests according to the local situation
Various Home Learning Efforts have been undertaken by the Education Department of the State Government to ensure that education continues even though schools are closed during the Kovid-19 epidemic. Textbooks have been delivered to the students, broadcast on Doordarshan's DD Girnar channel for students of Std. 9 to 12. Students of Std. 1 to 8 are also given a booklet 'Let's learn at home' every month. Many schools also run virtual classrooms. Apart from this, educational programs can also be watched on the Vande Gujarat channel and YouTube channel.
Was done and some concessions have been made in the planning of the unit test keeping in view the local situation. As print outs of the unit test cannot be delivered to every student, it can also be delivered through social media. Every student has textbooks. By scanning the first QR Code given in the first lesson of Std. 6th to 8th language and mathematics textbook, one can also see the unit test question paper. Question papers can also be viewed on the websites of GCERT and GSHSB. Thus, other facilities have been provided to deliver unit tests to the students. unit test paper for all standards.
GET QUESTION PAPER PDF FROM BELOW LINK
Tag : Unit Test